Updated Walk in Flu Clinics:
Wallington Old Town Hall Every Tuesday 2pm - 6pm
Thomas Wall Centre, Sutton Every Friday 2pm - 6pm
- Please call us on 0203 770 6071 to book a flu vaccine in our designated flu clinics at the Surgery. If you have a face to face appointment for another reason please ask as the GP/nurse will probably be able to vaccinate you while you are here. You are only eligible if you are 50yr+ or have an underlying health condition
- If you receive an invite but you have already been vaccinated please let the GP Surgery know as this information sometimes gets lost in the system and isn’t inputted into your medical record
- Children in school years Reception – Year 11 will receive a flu vaccination in school.
- Children aged 16/17 (year 12 + year 13/college) will only receive a nasal flu vaccination if they fall into an at-risk category
- Children born between 1/9/17 and 31/8/19 will be invited by the GP Surgery to book a nasal flu vaccination at GWS